Friday, April 20, 2012

JONAH BUTLER / DRUMMER / WRITER

Jonah, drummer, maybe writer not sure...

Ok I don't really know if Jonah still plays the drums or writes, or none, or both, but I think he's going to school to write, I could be wrong.  Basically all I know about him is that he's my cousin's friend, he lives in the country.  He has supremely funny FB shit and awesome drummer pics by the water....uh I forgot the name of that place where his drummer pics are from.  Anyways, I've asked him for some writing stuff, so maybe he'll send it to me.  I'm going to follow this young lad cause only 3 or 4 writers in my whole life have impressed me the way he does.  Maybe that's because I can see a great writer when I read one, or maybe it's because I'm not well read.  In any case he's damn funny and talented in some way.












No comments:

Post a Comment