Thursday, April 19, 2012

HIDDEN IN THE MOUNTAINS OF VIRGINIA! I GIVE YOU LISA!

LISA ROXANNE KOSLOSKI!


If you think its easy being an artist growing up in the country in  Virginia.  Think again!  Though "some" of her peers "might" get her and appreciate her art.  She is definitely NOT in an artist community.  Well shit when you think about it, maybe the only artist who ARE in an artist community are the ones living in Los Angeles or New York.  What the hail! (crap I hope Lisa doesn't give me crap and say she has alot of artist friends...oh frackin' well)

Lisa is my niece's friend.  I adored her art immediately!  I am a color freak and her art is filled with COLOR!  COLOR, COLOR, COLOR!  Plus she seems very sensitive, not in an "artist sensitive" kind of way, but in a "feminine/ain't gonna put up with ur crap" kinda way.  I mean hell I hardly know her so...but please enjoy her art!

AND...PLEASE SEE MORE OF HER WORK IN MY SIDEBAR!









No comments:

Post a Comment