Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NEW Art by Seleus Blelis

Here are a couple of beautiful new pieces by Seleus Blelis (Selly).  The lovely Clara Glow below, so irresistibly inviting.  It really draws you in!  I couldn't help adding the wonderful late great Whitney Houston's "Run To You" above Clara cause I happened to be listening to it on my play list when I was writing this blog so...hope it works.  Was going to put it beneath Clara but didn't feel right putting Whitney beneath anyone.

Beneath that, Fifty Shades of Grey-Her digital portrait of actor Ian Somerhalder as Christian Grey (from Vampire Diaries), c'mon even "I" knew that.  He's hot and I love the way she captures that "tude" he's   always got going on.  Not that he needs to cause....he's a vampire!

I love them and I hope you do too!


Clara Glow by Seleus Blelis 2012















No comments:

Post a Comment